JAVA Job in Chennai for Fresher
Company: Interbind Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Job Role: Junior JAVA Developer
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (CSE/IT) / BCA/MCA candidates with above 75% marks in degree, 12th, 10th
Experience: 0 – 2 years of experience
- Java, J2EE, Any RDBMS, SQL, JPA/Hibernate/Spring preferred
- Sound knowledge in OOPs & Design
- Good familiarity in Core Java as well as Multithreading & Data Structures
- Experience in Net Beans or Eclipse is preferred
- Applicants among certification in core Java or J2EE will be given priority
- Understanding in Database Programming/Design preferred
- Be aware of requirements and execute solutions by organizing with other team associates
- Understand design and architecture of the system and enlarge code as required
- Work as a group to meet up deadlines and to bring quality artifacts
- Statement to the administrator on a timely base and sustain work timesheets
- Realize and adhere to development and generate relevant artifacts
- Contribute in code or design review
- Accountable for entity testing and build definite code is write to published standards
Contact Phone: 044 2277 1062
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Profile: Interbind Technologies is a vibrant and responsive software company among objectives to give good and excellence software services toward the customers. Our major focal point is to work going on projects and systems integration space in frame works such as ESB, spring, SOA, Hibernate and Web services.
We offer services to our client in the area of system integration, IT consulting, B2C & B2B integration, modified software development, offshore development, proposals or architecture discussion to migrate inheritance systems. We are also dedicated to provide remarkable opportunity to our staffs to work in most recent and top of the association technologies to make an enhanced profession path and grow up along with us.