Company: Newgen Software Technologies Limited
Job Role: JAVA Developer (Project Lead)
Eligibility: BE/B.Tech (Any Specialization)
Experience: 6 to 9 years of experience
- The candidate should be responsible to handle multiple projects which consist of offering directions on projects, software evaluation, systems/ Need analysis, resource scheduling and planning.
- The person should also act as mentor and coach for team members.
- He would be responsible for prototyping, design, testing and delivery of quality software or solutions to the customer.
- The Candidate should participate in POC, document reviews and estimation.
- The candidate must have a detailed understanding of the assigned project or product.
- Communication with inter group coordination and internal team.
- Contribute in creating technical documentation of package or product.
- Keep fulfillment with Newgen Software technologies Quality Systems and Procedures.
- The person should be BE/B.Tech/ Computer Science Graduates with experience of 6 to 9 years in software development across a large diversity of development projects in JSP, Core Java, EJB, Servlets and Oracle/SQL.
- The project leader should have the capacity of managing team of 5-7 members.
- He should be talented in latest technologies with a detailed Knowledge of any one or more domain areas like Financial Institutions, Banking, BPOs, Telecom, Insurance, Healthcare and Manufacturing etc.
Contact Person: Deeksha Gupta
Contact Phone: 044-4356 0890
Contact Email: email@example.com
Company profile: Newgen Software Technologies Limited is a leading universal provider of Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Process Management (BPM) and Customer Communication Management (CCM), with a worldwide footprint of 850 installations and more than 45 countries with large. Newgen Software Technologies is a global leader in Document Management Solutions and Business Process Management Solutions.